Clear Lake Family Dentistry
At Premier Dental, we want you and your family to have the biggest, healthiest smile possible. Learn more about our Clear Lake family dentistry location that will treat you like family.
Premier Dental has been protecting the smiles of families in Webster, Clear Lake, Seabrook, Largo, Kemah, Dickinson, Texas City and other South Harris County communities, providing high-quality, compassionate care for almost two decades.
Dr. Mauricio Rodriguez, D.D.S. and his helpful staff of dental professionals are dedicated to delivering superior modern dental care to patients of all ages. Premier Dental utilizes the latest techniques and state-of-the-art technology to provide our patients with the most advanced dental treatment options available. We specialize in diagnosing and treating minor dental problems before they become major ones.
Dental Care for the Whole Family
Our Clear Lake family dentistry practice offers a full range of dental services and treatment, including:
- Cleanings and Exams – Regular Exams and Cleanings are the Best Way to Protect Your Smile
- Dentures / Partial Dentures – Dentures provide a safe and effective solution for replacing missing teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry – We strive to provide same-day emergency dental care to patients experiencing dental emergencies.
- Tooth Removal and Extractions – We make the tooth extraction procedure as safe and painless as possible for patients. Extractions are usually performed in a single visit.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We strive to provide quick, painless removal of wisdom teeth.
- TMJ / Teeth Grinding – Undue stress and strain to the TMJ can result in pain, discomfort, and other problems.
- Root Canals – Infections resulting from tooth decay or damage are a leading cause of toothaches and tooth loss. In some cases, root canal therapy is the only way to save the tooth.
- Temporary crowns, bridges, etc. – We provide high-quality temporary crowns and bridges to protect the teeth of patients while their permanent crowns and bridges are being prepared.
- Crowns / Caps – We use modern CAD/CAM software to get an exceptionally accurate image of the area where the dental cap is needed.
- Bridges – Bridges may be a great way for you to restore the natural appearance of your smile as well as your ability to eat, drink and talk.
- Composite Fillings – Composite fillings can help restore teeth damaged by cavities and decay to their full form, function and natural appearance.
When it comes to your smile, you don’t want just any dentist. You want a dentist who understands the importance of treating the whole family — and offers a wide variety of pediatric dental care services, such as preventive care, restorative care, sealants and more.
We Put Our Patients at Ease at Our Clear Lake Family Dentistry Location
We want you and your family to have a satisfying experience every time you walk through our doors. Dr. Rodriguez and his highly trained and experienced staff of dental professionals are here to answer all your questions and concerns. They will discuss all of your options and what to expect during and after your procedure.
Many people are reluctant to see a dentist, especially children. We want you and your family to be completely at ease while under our care. We strive to make our Webster family dental clinic a welcoming environment for everyone. We fully understand the apprehension some people feel before undergoing a dental procedure, which is why we tailor our treatments to address the specific needs and concerns of our patients.
Everyone, especially children, should have their teeth examined and cleaned by a dentist at least twice a year. If it’s been a while since you or a member of your family has visited a dentist, now is the time to schedule an appointment at our Webster family dental clinic.
Regular dental exams can reveal early symptoms of cavities, gum disease, as well as crooked teeth and other cosmetic problems in children. Early detection and effective treatment will ensure your family grows up with a healthy, happy smile.
We Want You and Your Family to Keep On Smiling
Our Clear Lake family dentistry clinic offers convenient evening and weekend hours to accommodate your family’s busy schedule. We accept most major insurance plans and offer a wide variety of payment options for patients without insurance.
If you’re looking for a family dentist in the Clear Lake / Webster area who treats your family like family, schedule an appointment with Dr. Rodriguez at Premier Dental. We always welcome new patients. Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment at (281) 488-1227. Our offices are conveniently located at 17030 El Camino Real Blvd between Bay Area Blvd. and Gemini Ave.