Clear Lake Sleep Apnea Treatment
Your Snoring Could Be a Warning Sign of Obstructive Sleep Apnea!
Do you suffer from the following:
- Regularly wake up at night gasping for air
- Snore loudly the entire night, every night
- Have headaches when you get up in the morning
- Wake up with a sore throat in the morning
- Feel exhausted and groggy throughout the day, as if you didn’t get enough sleep the night before
- Find yourself experiencing memory problems because of lack of sleep
- Have to listen to your family complain about your snoring
You may be one of the 18 million Americans suffering from a condition called sleep apnea.
During a sleep apnea episode, sufferers experience trouble breathing properly due to blockages in their airways. In many cases, the airways become blocked when the soft palate falls (relaxes) into the back of the throat. This obstruction not only affects the quality of your sleep, it also causes headaches, sore throats and the horrible snoring that’s keeping your family awake at night.
We Provide Personalized Treatment Solutions for Obstructive Sleep Apnea Sufferers
There’s good news — obstructive sleep apnea can be safely and effectively treated. If you live in the Clear Lake area and have been experiencing the symptoms of sleep apnea, schedule an appointment with Dr. Mauricio Rodriguez at Premier Dental today.
Dr. Rodriguez, a leading Clear Lake dentist with extensive training and experience treating patients with obstructive sleep apnea, employs a three night at home sleep apnea test to determine if you are suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. If the test results indicate you have sleep apnea, Dr. Rodriguez will develop a personalized treatment plan to address your specific problem.
Common solutions for sleep apnea can include:
- Custom Fit Appliance– Fitted specially for your individual needs and worn at night, this appliance keeps your mouth slightly open during sleep.
- CPAP – This treatment uses a CPAP device similar to the ones you see advertised on TV. The CPAP device is a medically accepted form of treatment that helps provide a constant flow of air into your esophagus. (Alternative treatments are available if you are CPAP intolerant.)
- Occlusal Adjustment – Your sleep apnea could be due in part to misaligned teeth or other dental problems. Dr. Rodriguez employs state-of-the-art i-CAT® 3D imaging technology to determine if your sleep apnea problems can be treated through occlusal adjustments or dental surgeries.
Clear Lake and Webster, TX Sleep Apnea Treatments at Premier Dental
If your snoring is getting out of hand, you find yourself waking up with a headache and sore throat every morning, and you’re tired of being tired all the time, contact Premier Dental to schedule your sleep apnea assessment with Dr. Rodriguez today. Our sleep apnea treatments have helped numerous patients in Clear Lake, Webster, Seabrook, El Lago, Friendswood and other South Houston communities. We’re always glad to see new patients! Premier Dental accepts most forms of dental insurance and offers our patients a wide variety of payment and financing options.